MarketInsightsReports has published a report titled Global Network Bandwidth Management Software (Market Research Report 2021) that has in-depth observation of various aspects including the growth rate, technological advancement, and various strategies implemented by the major current market players. The report is based on a collective analysis of data obtained through primary and secondary research. It offers a systematic approach to the current and future scenario of this market.
Network Bandwidth Management Software Market is projected to grow by 12.2% in the forecast period (2021-2026).
For a sample copy of the report, click the link:
IBM Corporation, CA Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, NetScout Systems, Inc., SolarWinds Corporation, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Holding, GFI Software SA, Axence Software, Inc., Zoho Corporation, BMC Software, Inc., InfoVista SA, Juniper Networks , Inc and others.
Major market trends
The telecommunications and IT segment recorded significant growth
– Digitization is revolutionizing business operations in today’s world. It not only digitizes information, but also data transmission and the communication process. The increasing trend of agile and DevOps workflows in the IT industry increases cross-functional communication and data transfer. The latency in the network affects the effectiveness of the process.
– The increasing use of the Internet has spread to almost all industries, including telecommunications and IT. The trend towards OTT and IPTV is gaining customer interest. Also, telecommunications companies are working with OTT players to gain market share. Hence, these companies need to manage their network bandwidth for the seamless performance that the network bandwidth management software solutions require.
– India, Philippines, Singapore, and the United States each spend more than eight hours weakly streaming video, according to Limelight Networks. While consumers worldwide watch an average of 6.75 and 8.03 hours of online video and broadcast video online, respectively.
Real-time analysis of bandwidth usage and application delays that are made possible with the implementation of network bandwidth management software is gaining importance for market growth.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow significantly
– The Asia Pacific region is expected to see the fastest growth of any other region in the market. The growth in this region is primarily due to a large number of SMEs expanding their business into larger networks and thus exposed to the complexities of network management.
– The region has also become a lucrative market for many companies due to the cost advantages in growing economies and has therefore attracted many organizations that use state-of-the-art network management systems, which increases the demand for unified network management.
– More and more companies in this region are using cloud solutions for their business activities. As the cloud penetrates the region, the need for expertise to manage the complex network increases, which is likely to drive the market in the region as well.
– The increasing deployment of IoT networks and other commercial private networks in the region, especially in the BFSI sector, is creating a huge demand for software to manage network bandwidth. Unlike many of the world’s modern economies, the Asia-Pacific region relies heavily on cash for many transactions, especially retail. In order to meet the cash needs of the region, ATMs and high-speed networks must be continuously expanded so that the services can run cyclically.
– Given the growing consumption of mobile devices in the region, particularly in countries such as India, China, and Indonesia, the demand for network bandwidth management software in the region is expected to increase over the forecast period.
The full report can be found at:
Important functions listed under Offer and main highlights of the reports:
– Detailed overview of the Network Bandwidth Management Software Market
– Change in the industry’s market dynamics
– Incoming market segmentation by type, application, etc.
– Historical, current and forecast market size in terms of volume and value
– Current industry trends and developments
– The competitive landscape of the network bandwidth management software market
– Key player strategies and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments / regions with promising growth.
Finally, that Network Bandwidth Management Software Market The report is the most credible source of market research that will accelerate your business exponentially. The report specifies the main locale, economic situations with item value, utility, limit, production, supply, demand, and market development rate and number, etc. This report also features a SWOT exam for new assignments, an investigation of the reachability of speculation, and an investigation of risk return.
Note: All of the reports we have listed have followed the effects of COVID-19. Both before and after the entire supply chain was taken into account. If possible, we will provide an additional supplement / report on the COVID-19 update to the report in the third quarter. Please contact the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports offers syndicated market research on industries such as healthcare, information and communication technology (ICT), technology and media, chemistry, materials, energy, heavy industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market information, a 360-degree market view that includes statistical forecast, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales Manager) – Market Insights Reports
Telephone: +1 704 266 3234 | + 91-750-707-8687