This position has been filled or has expired. To search all vacancies, visit our job exchange.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers per week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal 2019 revenue of $ 72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its affiliates operate or maintain more than 2,200 home improvement stores and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 people. Based in Mooresville, NC, Lowe’s supports its hometown of Charlotte and all of the communities it serves through programs designed to create safe, affordable housing and develop the next generation of skilled trade professionals. Visit Lowes.com for more information.
The main purpose of this role is to control and drive the execution of the assigned Technology Business Management processes. This includes measures to reduce risks and inefficiencies while improving the quality of the process support provided. This role maintains positive relationships with technology stakeholders and vendors, and works closely with others to define and maintain SLAs, KPIs, and other performance metrics.
The person in this role has a strong understanding of most of the process areas supported by the team, including many of the key upstream and downstream process integration points. He / she works largely independently and occasionally gives guidance and guidance to more junior analysts in the team.
This role is specifically focused on technology investment management and manages multiple processes related to opening project finance (PAR), planning, reallocation of funds, communication, manual file uploading, and reporting. This role is responsible for providing Director and Manager user assistance, troubleshooting, large data analysis, and programming complex model changes.
• Analyzes data to identify trends, make recommendations, and provide reports
• Leads activities to assess compliance with the supported management processes
• Answers questions from employees about the supported management processes. handles more complex questions / problems raised by other analysts on the team
• Gathers feedback from technology staff on the business management processes being supported
• Identifies and documents process measures, problems and opportunities as well as waste in the supported processes
• Identifies opportunities for process improvement and makes recommendations for best practices
• Serves as an escalation point and mentor for young professionals
• Contributes to and helps maintain process documentation repositories
• Develops standard operating procedures; identifies and suggests possible improvements to the procedures
• Assists in training and developing junior analysts as needed
• Provides mentoring and guidance to more junior analysts. can provide feedback and instructions on specific tasks
• Develops relationships with cross-functional teams, including finance and legal, to ensure processes comply with company regulations
• Analyzes large amounts of data to identify areas of opportunity for technology spending
• Configures the Apptio tool using advanced programming skills to perform report updates, data calculations, and dashboard updates. optimizes both the model and the views
• Identifies opportunities to customize and optimize the technology investment roadmap
• Supports the relationship with Apptio in terms of configuration requirements for system updates and release schedules and monitors the non-functioning performance of Apptio (speed, stability, security).
• Navigates with Apptio through the management of complex technical incidents and support tickets
• Understand and create end-user training and collateral support programs; Facilitates training and access management for new users
• Actively reach out to stakeholders to capture requirements and keep a record of model improvements
• Serves as the owner of technical support for production (performs the service request process) and supports technical integration with other systems, SSO and Data Link
• Investigates ways to optimize the Apptio model and reports
• Advises on report updates and uses advanced programming skills to create new reports
• Monitors the environment for system, data and model changes and changes / adds data sources as required
• Promotes the end-of-month process, including uploading, validating, and resolving issues
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, CIS, business administration, finance or a related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
• 2 years of experience in technology, finance / accounting, procurement, business, operations or related fields
• 1 year of experience as a member of a technology or cross-functional team
• 1 year of experience in project management tools and methods
• 1 year experience analyzing data to identify trends, make recommendations and generate reports
• Experience in technology infrastructure: Understanding of engineering, software development lifecycle, database, architecture, configuration management database, and how each of these systems support each other in running a technology organization
• 0-1 years of experience in contacting and / or working with Apptio.
• Experience with data dictionaries, data analysis and relational databases
• 1 year of experience in completing the technical design using iterative models
• Basic programming skills and data analysis (e.g. HTML, SQL, Excel, Access, Business Objects, etc.)