Paracord is a cord of nylon that is widely known as a parachute cord. People are using paracord from the very past. Paracords are the strongest cord. Survivors and campers like it so much. When you knit a bracelet with a paracord, you can call it a paracord bracelet. Paracord bracelet is also familiar as a 550 cord bracelet. It is a survival tool for hikers, climbers, and so on. Everybody can wear it as handy equipment. There are many paracord bracelets in shops. But, you can make it at home. It is manageable, but a tricky process.
Steps to Make Paracord Bracelet
- Step 1: Everyone can understand that a paracord is a must to make a paracord bracelet. You may need around 10 feet of paracord at least. Besides, you need a shackle to the DIY bracelet. You can create a 5-inch bracelet with 10 feet of paracord.
- Step 2: Now hang the bracelet into the shackle and find out the middle of the paracord. Fold it in a half-point. Now knot the middle point through the bond. Now fold both strings at their middle position and up to them to the shackle. Now Take the folded left line in your hand and bring it behind the right cord. Now, create a loop with the two strings. The first two loops are the base of the bracelet.
- Step 3: Again, start with the right string. Don’t take the similar cord that was used before to create a loop. As we built the last loop with the left rope, we will develop the second loop starting from the right string. After creating a loop, push them up with your finger while you are holding both cords tightly. The first three steps are sensitive. They are for building the base.
- Step 4: You are now holding an effective base for a paracord bracelet. Now, you can repeat the process of making a loop until it reaches the last part of both cords. Now, end the knotting by making the final loop for your bracelet. Push all the loops up by tightening with your finger.
- Step 5: It is the final step to make your desired bracelet. After knotting the last loop, it is time to create two slip knots on both sides. Now, drag the strings tightly. And cut the excess cord. It is time to unhook the shackle and slip the extra loop through the bond to fit your hands. Now you are ready to wear a complete and elegant paracord bracelet.
The use of paracord is endless. So, you can understand how demandable it is. It is undoubtedly a beneficial thing for our daily life. So, you can carry this crucial piece of equipment by wearing a simple paracord bracelet. So, whenever you feel the need for a cord, you can use your bracelet according to your need. It is a unique and wise idea to carry a paracord.