The report provides an in-depth assessment of the global IoT Device Management Market including activation technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain and the profiles of ecosystem actors and strategies. The report also includes projections for investments in global IoT device management from 2021 to 2026. The report looks at the post COVID-19 (Corona Virus) impact on various regions and key countries, and draws attention to the future development of the industry.
The IoT device management market is projected to experience a CAGR of 28.7% over the forecast period 2021-2026.
The global IoT device management market is highly competitive and consists of a number of key players. Companies like Microsoft Corporation, International Business Management (IBM) Corporation, Smith Micro Software, Inc., Advantech Co., Ltd., Bosch Software Innovations GmbH, Amplia Soluciones SL, Aeris Communication, Inc., PTC Incorporation, Oracle Corporation, Smith Micro Software, Inc., Telit Communications PLC, Cumulocity GmbH, Enhanced Telecommunications Inc., Zentri Inc. Amongst other things.
– March 2020 – Azure IoT from Microsoft introduces seamless integration with Cisco IoT. This partnership between Cisco and Azure IoT is designed to simplify customer deployment. Customers with this service integration can securely connect their assets and easily record IoT data and send it to the cloud. Cisco IoT gateways with this function are now pre-integrated to use the latest cloud technologies from Azure.
– February 2020 – Smith Micro Software, Inc. announced that it has acquired the operating business of Circle Media Labs Inc. This newly acquired technology is designed to further enhance the Smith Micros SafePath Connected Life platform and provide a comprehensive connected life experience for family locations and parents Controls, IoT and Home under one shared experience.
– October 2019 – Advantech officially opened its new Japan Service Center in Fukuoka Prefecture. The Advantech Japan Service Center with OMRON Nohgatas quality was characterized by excellent quality, had a sufficiently expandable size of its warehouse and was able to almost triple its production capacity. This helped Advantech to drive regional growth and to meet the growing requirements of Industry 4.0 through Configured Order to Service (CTOS).
For a sample copy of the report, click the link:
Scope of the report:
The IoT Device Management market encompasses the provisioning, management, monitoring and diagnosis of connected devices required for fault replication and corrective action. The entire IoT Device Management market is being driven by some key factors such as the overall growth of IoT networks and systems, growing concerns about network security, and the growing need to change the state (on / off state, power supply, connectivity, etc.) of the IoT to monitor devices and the provision of 5G networks and their support for massive IoT in connection with Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC). In addition, IoT device management systems enable the collection and analysis of data. This is another factor that should propel target market growth.
Important market trends:
Retail is said to have a large share of the IoT device management market
– Smart devices and IoT in retail are helping retailers improve the customer experience and get more conversions, changing the way business is done every day. Energy management, in-store navigation, theft prevention, and customer loyalty are some of the benefits of using IoT in retail.
– Retail IoT and connected technologies are taking retail by storm. According to eInfochips (an Arrow company), 96% of retailers are willing to make any adjustments necessary to implement IoT in their warehouses.
– Energy consumption is a significant cost factor for retail businesses, be it in the areas of cooling, heating, air conditioning, lighting, etc. The efficient use of these energy sources can result in cost savings of up to 20% per year, according to eInfochips. IoT-enabled smart devices can help to solve problems of energy management and energy saving.
– With IoT, retailers are poised to increase sales and empower employees to act that will help improve the customer experience and effectively manage inventory. According to the Verizon report, 77% of retailers firmly believe that IoT solutions can dramatically improve the customer experience.
Search the full report description and table of contents at:
What market factors are explained in the report?
– –Important strategic developments: The study also covers the key strategic developments of the market, including R&D, new product launches, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional level are.
– –Key market characteristics: The report has assessed key market characteristics including sales, price, capacity, capacity utilization, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import / export, supply / demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study provides a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, as well as relevant market segments and subsegments.
– –Analysis tools: The Global IoT Device Management Market report has the deeply studied and assessed data of the major players in the industry and their scope in the market with the help of a range of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Feasibility Study, and Return on Investment Analysis have been used to analyze the growth of key market players.
In the endThe Global IoT Device Management market report is the credible source of the market research that will accelerate your business exponentially. The report states the main locale, economic situations with item value, utility, limit value, production, supply, demand and market development rate and number, etc. This report also introduces the SWOT exam for new assignments, the investigation of the accessibility of speculation, and the investigation of risk return.
Key points in this report:
– The market estimate sheet (ME) in Excel format
– Customizing the report according to the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industries such as healthcare, information and communication technology (ICT), technology and media, chemistry, materials, energy, heavy industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market information, a 360-degree market view, contains statistical forecast, competitive landscape, detailed Segmentation, key trends and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales Manager) – Market Insights Reports
Telephone: +1 704 266 3234 | + 91-750-707-8687