One person will attend a free webinar offered by the Niagara Small Business Development Center. (Photo submitted)
Wed, February 10, 2021, 11:15 a.m.
The Niagara Small Business Development Center (SBDC) hosts a series of free entrepreneurship webinars aimed at those looking to improve their business skills and strengthen a new or existing company. The series runs on Wednesdays from March 18 to May 19 from 6 to 8 p.m. The thematic plan looks like this:
- March 24th – entrepreneurship
- March 31 – business plans and business model canvas
- April 7th – budget and records
- April 14th – Social Media for Small Business
- April 21st – Small Business Marketing
- April 28th – Understanding Your Financial Picture
- May 5th – Business owner insurance
- May 12th – Taxes and the Small Business
- May 19 – leadership: employees and self-motivation
To register for this webinar or to learn more about other services offered by the Niagara SBDC, visit https://www.niagaracc.suny.edu/sbdc/ or call 716-210-2515.
The SBDC will remain open remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic, assisting customers by phone, email, and online meetings.