We are a Santa Monica Business Management / Entertainment CPA company specializing in serving the entertainment industry. Our clients range from actors to authors, directors, agents, YouTubers and talent managers.
This position is an opportunity to learn taxes if you are interested in a career in the tax field!
This position includes:
– Assistance to the tax department with bookkeeping and the processing / filing of tax returns
-Tracking the workflow of tax projects and providing status updates to the team
– Assistance to auditors in the accounting of tax returns
– Ability to create tax withholding and gain experience with tax software / learn how to file tax returns
-No tax preparation experience required but accounting experience is required
-The ideal candidate is very organized, thorough and attentive to details as well as the ability to:
– Take the lead and work effectively with members of our team
– present yourself positively in oral and written communication
– Close cooperation with specialist staff
– Learn different control software programs and use them efficiently utilize
This is a close-knit office where our team really enjoys working together for the benefit of our customers.
We offer an excellent overall service package. We’re located in Santa Monica with lots of dining and entertainment nearby.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV for review. We look forward to getting to know you and discussing this position in more detail.
Desired qualification / skills:
Previous accounting experience: required or degree in accounting
Professional experience in business administration: not required.
Datafaction imaging experience: not required but appreciated.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experience: required
Applicants must pass a credit check and criminal record before employment.
Job type: full time
Additional remuneration (according to employee handbook): Bonuses, other forms Other
Benefits (according to employee handbook): health insurance, dental insurance, retirement provision, paid free time
Job type: full time
Pay: Starting at $ 40,000.00 per year with growth opportunities
– dental insurance
– Health insurance
– Paid vacation
– 8-hour shift
– Monday to Friday
– Bonus payment
Experience: bookkeeping experience, tax experience, bookkeeping experience is desirable but not required.
– One location
Working remotely: potential opportunity to work remotely depending on experience.
– There may be waiting times
– Only full-time employees are eligible