Application deadline: 09/26/2021
Location: St. Mary’s University, Waldegrave Rd, Twickenham TW1 4SX
Salary: £ 43,434- £ 46,041 per year
Job category / type: Academics
Senior lecturer in business administration
We are looking for a Senior Lecturer in Business Administration who will teach a range of courses within the Institute for Economics and Society. The ideal candidate has a doctorate in a relevant area, has expertise in one of our core areas and can demonstrate flexibility in teaching a range of modules at the basic, bachelor’s and postgraduate level. Additionally, the candidate should have experience working with students from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds, be passionate about the student experience and quality, and demonstrate professionalism.
How to apply:
To apply for this position please complete the online application AND record and submit a 5-8 minute video explaining how you meet the essential criteria. This video should be emailed to [email protected]
Please apply online and explain three things in the reasoning:
- how to meet each of the 10 Essential Criteria as detailed in the attached JD
- Your teaching competence (s) (finance, accounting, digital business, marketing, international management)
- For which of the two (or more) of the following modules you could develop and teach materials in the first semester:
- Independent study (level 5)
- International Management (Level 6)
- Digital business (level 6)
- Personal learning skills (level 3)
Classes take place on campus so please only apply if you can commute to our Twickenham campus on a daily basis. We do not assume that due to the availability of candidates we can sponsor a visa / license for this position.
Deadline: September 26, 2021 at 11:00 p.m.
Interview date: Please ensure that you are available for the interview on September 29, 2021
Post start date: Start Monday 4th October